After a nightmare of christmas shopping fiasco I sat down check blogs and find out I'm 'it.' Well let's just get this over shall we?
1) Lunar was created to resemble and somewhat act like a manga character named Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha as I cosplay him in RL.
2) When I was out of lindens I pole danced for a weekend recieving over 10,000 L for doing such a thing... I guess its sufficient enough time after the fact that I'm not embarassed over it.
3) When filling in a hole close to the Steelhead bay I accidentally filled in the entire bay and had to roll the sim back to fix my mess. :)
4) I teleported into my neighbor's house once by some SL fluke while she was there with her... two other lovers. Oddly enough they were so engrossed into what they were doing my presence went unnoticed.
5) My human is a writer in RL who writes using a female pen name.
6) I have ten alt characters besides Lunar some of which are... known in the community(ies). I think some people know of only one of these ten.
7) My human plays the cello and harp.
8) Once while I was still under the influence of Keenly Valliant I helped offline three sandboxes and four private sims in one evening and did not get caught.
9) I learned quickly what the take off all button means in the middle of the new citizen plaza.
10) There are two driving forces behind TotalLunar Eclipse. No I do not suffer from multiple personality disorder, and no... I won't elaborate on what that means.
The rules in which this plague has been brought upon:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts about themselves
2. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog and post these rules
3. At the end of the blog you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.
Well since I see an obvious loophole 'those who have already been tagged are out of the race' doesnt show up some people are going to get retagged. buahahhaa.
MY LOVING SISTER, Christine McAllister
Her honorable husbad, Lord Edward Pearse Primbroke
The fuzzy wolf, Sheriff Fuzzball Ortega
The lovely, Lady Eva Bellambi
The death eater, Darien Mason
His Steampunk Daugther, Miss Qli
The wild adventurer himself, Gnarlihotep Abel
and the ever shape shifting neko herself, Miss Emilly Orr
Ok folks time to go wrap presents, no peeking.