Tuesday, November 25, 2008

'We have enough.' She said.

'Let's order it, it will give them a few days to get the land here. By week's end I shall have finished the dock when it finally arrives.' I said.

The best laid plans....

'I ordered it. Check your email it should have an ETA.' She said.

Less than a minute later...

'Congradulations, your land has been delivered to the coordinates. It will take a few days for the world map to see the sim....' it said.

Port Harbor has arrived.


It was delightfully unexpected. After the first half hour I realized 'oh hell... I'm not finished building.' It was the most prompt service I have ever recieved from Linden Labs, I am usually on the phone on hold longer than it took for Port Harbor to appear.
But please remember, I know everyone is excited to settle down and move in but I am not finished with the building yet, or terraforming (nevermind Tensai finished that in half an hour), or placing payboxes and setting them up...
You can look, walk around have fun. But until I give the OK I will be returning any prims I find lying around and when I am working in the sim I will close the sim's access and turning myself onto busy mode in order to get this done as quickly and concisely as possible.
Thank you for your understanding, Lunar

2 comments:

itsdavidvc said...

Lunar-san, let me be the first to say...

/hooooooooooooo!

Well done, Sir!

Mara said...

Let me second that Hoooooo!!!!!