Friday, January 2, 2009


I normally refuse to make resolutions, my life once meshed together with religion has become a long road of enlightenment so it was never a new year resolution but a new life resolve. This year though when health became a concern I did make a resolve:

I resolve not to take life for granted as we never know what tomorrow may bring.

The end of the turn of the calendar year has seen great loss, there are still those who suffer and saddened over the losses of loved ones. To you I pray for comfort and guidance.

There are those who have been afflicted with pain or loss of good health, to you I pray for strength especially on the road ahead and I am proud of the strength you already have.

There are some who feel lonely, lost and depressed. This is a time of year of great happiness but to every light there is a darkness. The brighter the light the greater the darkness will be somewhere else, mostly within. I pray that you feel the love around you, because it is there even though you do not see or feel it.

To those that are truly happy and content I pray for you that it shall continue and you can spread that happiness to those around you that you may be a beacon of light to your fellow neighbors.

We've loved, we've lost, we've cried, we've laughed... but it has always been together. I love you all.

Blessed be,
Lunar

2 comments:

Eladrienne Laval said...

*hugs you*

I'm sure so many others agree with me that we love and appreciate you too! Here is to a new year to look forward to full of possibility in its future!

Mara said...

*hugs lunar* That is a great resolution!