Tuesday, December 30, 2008

No!

Why is it EVERY TIME I am at TRU purchasing textures some 'colorful' (and I use that term quite loosely) steps right in front of my line of sight.

I cannot say I am the most fashion trendy individual as I am a fantasy creature and not human. But I keep my bits covered unless I am building of course and only the shirt comes off.

I do love a lady in silks, private quarters of course. But there are some silks that frankly remind me of tissue dispensers. This borders on the scale of that terminology though I am almost afraid to ask where he would tuck the tissues.

Bling kitty ears, a collar with a broken chain as though he escaped someones backyard to purchase Victorian textures, and even bling nipple piercings which makes even my human cringe and tattoos of frilly vines and roses.

The backside of this ensemble is frankly worse than the front. At first I thought he was into some odd form of pony play by the placement of the tail was not at the bottom of the spine but tucked away somewhere I will not disclose but I'm sure everyone will understand.




This next specimen appeared the last time I found myself at TRU. I believe at one time he may have been a furry but after experimenting with various pills and shots he mutated into some sort of... walking balloon with veins. I feared he would twitch and break a wall.


5 comments:

Diamanda Gustafson said...

*gouges her eyes and rinses them in bleach*

aaagh!

(the yellow bar to protect the innocent was priceless)

Eladrienne Laval said...

Dear God...This ALWAYS happens when you go to TRU! I never see these kinds of "interesting" folks when I'm there.

Great. Now I'm scarred for life.

Christine McAllister Pearse said...

Oh.

Dear.

HEAVEN!!!!

EEEEK!!!!

Do these people lack both mirrors and/or friends to let them know how they look? I really think, bro you should send those into the Fashion Police.

*borrows Dia's bleach and scrubs out her skull and soaks her eyes for abit*

P.S. This is marginally worse than that lovely Christmas display you put next door to my house! :-P lol

Amy Herndon said...

I am now immensely thankful that I have never run into that issue while at TRU! I think I would seriously have to gouge my eyeballs out! Ugh, not attractive. Of course I really am trying to not be so judgemental, so I shall say, definitely not for me. ;-)

Nancy Frye said...

I demand future fashion disaster reports from Lunar "Hedda Hopper" Eclipse! That just made me laugh out loud. I had to laugh, because I loathe retching.

N Nadir Peterman